108th ID
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fighting 108th

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Enlistment - K. Parent

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Parent

Enlistment - K. Parent Empty
PostSubject: Enlistment - K. Parent   Enlistment - K. Parent EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 7:42 pm

Personal Information
First Name: Keith
Middle Initial: A.
Last Name: Parent
Birth Date: 12/09/91
Hometown: St. Leonard, NB

Contact Information
In Game Name: Parent
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:11706645
Working Email: truerideskyline@hotmail.com

Realism Experience:
If you have ever been in a realism unit(s), list the name, the highest rank you achieved, name(s) you used, and why you are no longer with the unit(s):
327th GIR: Achieved Pvt. under the name Parent. I quit because I felt like I was sorrounded by young children who at times always fooled around and because of admin abuse from certain members. Yes, I understand I'm only 18 and I'm also young but I'm very mature for my age, and I'm very selective of the people I hang out with.
29th ID: Achieved Pvt. under the name Parent. It disbanded because 2nd Lt. Giffin had to leave due to realife matters.
9th ID: Achieve Pvt. under the name Parent. I left because 29th ID was starting up again and I'd like to relive my nostalgic memories.
29th ID: It was re-made by Cpl. Bell and Cpl. Mckenzie, I joined and was promoted to Cpl, but I didn't want to oblidge by one of their rules. They told me I have to change my steam friend's name. I will discuss in detail why I can't fulfill this prerequisite.
Do You Have a Working Mic? Of course.
Who Recruited You? M/Sgt. C. Neal.
Other Comments: The first thing you must understand about me is that I am on FDL. (Fragdods League) This is a competative league, which is why I can't change my steam friend's name. I once tried doing this, and my team leader in FDL messanged me and asked why I changed my name. He took if offensively that I joined a realism unit, because he thinks realism units are "only for baddies." I do not think this way - I think realism is a unique way of playing the game. I wish to play both league and realism if you will me to. My name in our servers and other realism servers when I see an 108th member in the server will be K. Parent. When I'm with league players I will have to change it. Please don't take this offensively.
Also, you may have seen my alernate names:

-iTry` is washed ^
    -Defile# is washed ^
    -SHOTu<3 is washed ^

All of these aliases are me. My name in FDL is Defile# is washed ^. You mean either call me Parent or Defile.
      Another think you must know about me is I am currently enrolled in High School. As you know, this may restrict my playing time as I will be given assignments I may have to choose over DoD:S.
      And to get even more personal I am a twin. Rawr. Wink
      Back to top Go down
      Admin
      Admin
      Admin
      Admin

Enlistment - K. Parent Empty
      PostSubject: Re: Enlistment - K. Parent   Enlistment - K. Parent EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 6:25 am

A twin eh? Haha. 2 awsome sexy DoD:S players. But yeah your accepted you know what tags to put on.
      Back to top Go down
      https://108id.darkbb.com

Enlistment - K. Parent
      Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
      108th ID :: Home :: Enlistment Office-
      Jump to: